Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Random Wednesday

YES! I am doing RW this week. Sorry about last week. (Kayleen) :)
I hope that everyone is having a great, HOT summer. This heat is insane and
makes it a little challenging to say the least when taking photos. Who
wants to be all sweaty in their photos?!

Anyway...

1) Who has seen this on the YAHOO! homepage??

Would you believe: $75 million for an unfinished house?

Untitled-1

complete with the following:

•a bowling alley
•an indoor roller rink
•a movie theater
•a video arcade
•a fitness center
•a baseball field
•two tennis courts

WOWSERS!!

2) I posted a photo that I took of my grandparents last week for their 50th
Wedding Anniversary... I had to post this one as well. I love it. It shows the
years that they have grown older together. I only wish that I had a photo
just like it of them from 50 years ago... (it kinda reminds me of this session)

Oh how a photo with no faces can say so much.

IMG_3285-1b

3) I also took this one of Laykin on the same day.

IMG_3255-1b

4) One of my very favorites things about Weddings is being able to capture
the details. Here are a couple of favorites from a recent wedding.

IMG_8556-1b

IMG_8576-1b

5) Laykin @ tennis. How cute is this!! (p.s. i love you iPhone for always being
there)

tennis

6) Just a random roadside :)

IMG_1202 BLOG

7) Over the weekend, we decided to take a couple of hours to go to the dock.
On the way, Laykin fell asleep :D

IMG_1200 BLOG

All she needed was a little catnap... here she is trying to hold her
breath under water I guess...

IMG_1199 BLOG

8) Jaren and I at another Wedding... Ha I should do a post on all the pics
that we take of ourselves @ Weddings. That would be quite funny.

IMG_1163 BLOG

9) Something Crazy : I made a schedule for Christmas Sessions today.
And Halloween. And Fall Mini Sessions. CA-RAZY huh!?
I started booking them in August last year though so have to get ready.

10) SUMMER SALES are coming soon!! (on prints and products)

11) Last bit of Randomness... Here is the very first RW post almost a year ago. Wow time
flies...
happy wednesday everyone. go kiss your babies :)

1 comment:

Kayleen said...

Ahhh random wed, I love it!
The picture of Laykin sleeping in the car is awesome... and the detail photo of the gown is gorgeous. All your future planning for sessions makes me happy too because I know I will be in on most of those! haha

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive