Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, September 28, 2009

My job and Life lessons : Patterson 60th Wedding Anniversary

Before we left town Friday, I had the pleasure of photographing Wanda + Pat for
their 60th Wedding Anniversary. Wanda and I have been trying for nearly 4 weeks
to do this session, but we kept getting rained out. We finally got just the perfect day
to celebrate this special moment in their lives. It was truly an honor to do this session.
By the time it was all over with, I felt like I had a new set of grandparents ;)

This is probably one of my favorite sessions to date. I felt so good after leaving the nursing
home. I think it is so amazing that through photographing different people, different families,
different ages and moments... that I learn so much! Everyday I love doing this more and more.

Here are my favorites and if this set of sweet images doesn't almost make you cry I will
be shocked. It is THAT sweet ;)

I was so impressed with the details that Wanda thought of.

flowers b

IMG_4044-2b

One of my 2 favorites: I might have this printed for myself.

IMG_4042-1b

IMG_4061-1b

i absolutly love that wanda thought to bring these photos from their wedding
day 60 years ago.

IMG_4078-1b

my other favorite from the session.

IMG_4081-1b

IMG_4086-2b

wanda's sister, jo, sat in for a few as well.

IMG_4091-1b

i love this one. i can just seen them as teenagers giggling over something...

IMG_4101-1b

IMG_4116-1b

Wanda, Pat and Jo~ It was a pleasure meeting and photographing you all.
I will have the rest to you soon. Thank you for a memorable session.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! Such a big accomplishment in life to have been married 60 years! Great pictures sis...
mommakay

Hayley said...

i want you to know that this made me cry...they are so sweet and in love.i love it!!

Adrian said...

So beautiful. :) I hope we all strive to still have love like that after sixty years!

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Jamie! It is so wonderful to see how you have expanded your horizons and grown to not only photograph with the camera lens, but with your heart.
:)
These are very good photographs.
To the Pattersons, with love....awesome.
Neater

TwoRing said...

That is the sweetest thing! I love it!

Anonymous said...

you're right...im crying. these are incredibly sweet.
-Monica

danelle said...

I get goose bumps everytime I look at these pictures!! What a wonderful moment to capture, I can't wait for mine and Jon's 60th think you will do ours? Great Job!!!! Have tears in my eyes!!!

Tina Pierce said...

Jamie - these are the best photos, you definatley captured some beautiful moments and a wonderful milestone. Definatley a tear jerker!!!! "BRAVO" as Neater said.

jamie said...

i told you that you would be in tears. love those moments in life that just "get you" and this was one for me. thanks everyone.
danelle~ lets see that will make me about what?? 85, heck yes i will do them! if you don't mind a little camera shake ;)

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive