Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Random Wednesday

I often have just random things that I want to mention or blog about,
but don't really know quite how to organize it all to make it not so random.
So, my conclusion to that is: Random Wednesday. I am going to compile
my thoughts, news and any other randomness throughout the week and
then spill it all in one post every Wednesday (or so that's my plan).
I would love to hear your thoughts! Stupid idea? or do you like randomness?
Well, I guess in order to make that decision, I should do a Random Wednesday
post :)

1) Popsicles and Summer just go together like peanut butter and jelly:
After one Orange Popsicle, this is what happens :)

IMG_0066-1b

2) I can not believe that school starts in 2 WEEKS! Where had the summer
gone? This is our first summer after a school year and it just makes me sad.
Most moms are SO glad that school is starting again... but I am finding it
depressing. :( FOR REAL! I have nearly a 7 year old! WTH. when did this
happen?

3) Now that the eeby jeebies are far gone... I feel the need to say that I hate
LICE. We have been blessed with this terrible, yucky, messy, sad little girl that
wonders why we are germ O fobic on her all the sudden nightmare! I hope we
never have to deal with it ever ever ever again. I know that it is a part of life,
but never did I think it would be a part of MY life~ I don't know how you
momma's with more than one do it :)


4) Lastnight I had the pleasure of Photographing a very glowing momma
to be. I had to steal my BFF in Orange County's idea... just barrow actually...
(and she doesn't know that she's by BFF in OC, I can call her that b/c
first: I met her :) second: she's the only person in OC that I know... hm)

Here are just a couple while I am working on a full post for tomorrow!!

IMG_0014-2b

IMG_0050-1b

5) Joy's Hope is one of my favorite blogs. Julie is a great person. I had the
pleasure of meeting this amazing family and love following her blog and watching
them grow along with seeing all the cool stuff that Julie makes. Check it out!!

6) I have had my iphone for several months now... and I just love it! It
does EVERTHING! Anne-Camille tells me all the time to stop bragging about
my phone, but it's truly amazing! I don't mean to... I will just be like
"oh, let me check the weather" or "I can look that up". I just LOVE being
"connected" all the time.

Well! I guess that's all I've got for now... Hope everyone has an AWESOME
rest of the week!!

9 comments:

Adrian said...

I vote yes! Randomness is the chaos of my life!

Karla said...

YES to randomness!!! Love the popcicle story/pic

DrewB said...

omg. I'm laughing so hard right now! I'm guessing I'm your BFF in the OC? Cool, well you can be my BFF in Arkansas ;) Great pics!

danelle said...

Okay so I love the randomness too!!! You have a way of typing like you are having a conversasion(sp)with each one of us blog followers!!! Love it and it always great reading and viewing your stuff!!

Anonymous said...

Yes to randomness..of coarse I hear your randomness all the time, but yes anyway...lol
mommakay

jamie said...

YAY for randomness...

Thanks Adrian and Karla!

Drew~ Yes you are my rockstar OC bff!!

Danelle. I heart You... xoxo

Mom, thanks :)

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I wanna be Drew's BFF too!!!!!!!!!!!

Love this post!
You and your Iphone. I'm a total loser. Gotta get one!

Kayleen said...

Being random is always interesting to me! This blog is doing a random Tuesday thoughts thing, you should check it out
http://www.theunmom.com/

Crystal said...

love the random Wednesday idea....it just seems to be that middle time of the week when things tend to be a little slower....Great idea!!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive