Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Saturday, June 19, 2010

50 years...

On the 9th of this month, my grandparents celebrated their 50th Wedding
Anniversary. Today we had an Anniversary party for them. So many people
came to congratulate them and wish them well for the next 50 years.
My grandparents are a true inspiration for me.
I overheard a man telling my grandpa that he was one lucky man, my
grandpa said "yes, i am."
It was an honor to be apart of their day today and to celebrate their
amazing love that has brought them to 50 years.

IMG_3275-1b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! What a blessing to have these grands in your life! Photograph ain't half bad, either....wonder who made that!? lol....thumbs up, there Jamie!
Anita

Anonymous said...

AHH, was a great day! Lots of friends and family, even thought I was gonna see dad tear up for a minute when some dear old friends showed up....was a great day. They sure were tired when it was all over....thanks a bunch!!
mommakay

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive