Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Random Wednesday

Yet another cloudy, overcast day... When the sun does actually come out, it
kinda hurts my eyes. I really hope that we get some sunny days soon though.
I have had to reschedule several shoots b/c of all the rain.
I guess all of the rain might make for a really pretty fall though so I can deal
with it!

Last weekend, the 3 of us went on a quick little camping trip.
It is hard trying to balance business x 2, house, mom, wife ect...
So we decided that we could squeeze in a quick little mini vac.

Laykin loved it! We left early Friday afternoon and were home by early
afternoon on Saturday so it was like we almost still had the whole weekend.

Here are some images from the trip to Blanchard:
If you have never been, you MUST go! Danelle: did you ever go last year?? huh??? :)
And even if you have been, go again. It's close, fun, educational and super cheap.
10.00 per adult and 5.00 per child over 5 (under 5 is free)
You can't hardly go to a movie for that!

IMG_3429-1b

IMG_3474-1b

IMG_3534-1b

IMG_3624-b

IMG_3629-1b

IMG_3653-1b

IMG_3698-1b

IMG_3710-1b

And my favorite from the trip:

IMG_3680-1b




This is a cool site for Brides. Lots of good info and vendor info.

ead

Here is my listing : under Arkansas

ead-1

so that's exciting...




Also I just want to thank everyone who took the time to go and submit me for
the Rangefinder Publication. I truly appreciate it!!!




I really want to go see a movie this weekend. A good ol' chick flick sounds great!
Any suggestions? Anyone want to go? heehee





I will be in Missouri this weekend to shoot some great families. Not like that guys! :)
I am really looking forward to it as well as visiting Montauk State Park again.
Lots of pictures to come from that!

Also, if you live out of town... I travel. Just get some friends together, you need at
least 3 to book! But I would love to come and visit your town.
Email me for out of town package options. jamie@lifeasaphoto.com





Well, that is all the randomness that I have time for this week!
Need to get back to work now. Thank you everyone for hanging around here ;)

Have a great Wednesday~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO Pretty! Glad you got to go, it was always a fav. of mine when I was little. Movies?! Love Happens, girl! That looks so cute. Totally wish I could go. :)
-Adrian

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so gosh dern perty! (in my perfect hillbilly accent) I went and saw Love Happens last weekend...super cute movie! You will love it ;)
-Monica

Anonymous said...

OMG UR MINI TRIP PICS ARE BEAUTIFUL JAMIE WOO :)
CRAZY AMANDA

danelle said...

Yes we did make it down there when we lived there. We loved it!!! Thanks for the advice that is a place we will go back to.

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive