Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall

Fall is here. I love fall. I think it may just take spring. I love the smell. The colors. The
breezes. The open windows. The walks. The "nature" days. Long sleeves. Jeans.
Outside fires. Pumkins. Corn "weeds" :) . The sound of the leaves blowing. Buring Leaves.
The fair. Parades. Football (even though I don't watch it). Octoberfest.
Cozy but chilly nights......Wet pavement with leaves stuck to it as if they are holding
on to one last thing before they are forced to vanish for the season.

IMG_3579-1b

Happy Fall.

3 comments:

Jaren said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I can't wait till Oktoberfest to dance my head off!!!! (yeah, I'm a little excited ;)

Adrian said...

SO SAD! Did you see my facebook post this morning?! Totally weird that I just talked about missing Fall. :(

Crystal said...

I love fall too!!! Ahhhh, just wished it lasted longer! I'm ready for some beautiful colors to start showing up on the trees!!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive