Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pregnant Woman Pregnant Again

Wow! Just getting started this morning... first thing I do is check my email.
So, I turn my computer on... Hit Internet Explorer and Yahoo! pops up!
Ok, all is norm.... THEN this headline:

PREGNANT WOMAN PREGNANT AGAIN!
say what? Yeah, check this out!

And of coarse, they are from Arkansas. We get all the weird stories and gazzilion kids.


http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/

What's your thoughts?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was certainly and unusual piece! Glad it never happened to me!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive