Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, August 2, 2012

Random.... Thursday?

Hey Guys!

Hope your summer is all that you had hoped it would be.
It's sure gone fast but gosh, I am SO ready for fall!!
The football commercials are starting and that reassures me
that it's right around the corner :)

Who's watching obsessed with the Olympics? THIS girl is!

It has been so exciting and also it's keeping me up to late. I have
NBC on 24/7 pretty much and lovin it.
So awesome to whitness Micheal Phelps make history.
And the womens gymnastics team??! Amazing!

What's your favorite Olympic sport?!

One thing that I wanted to do this summer was read.
I love to read. I love getting into a good book and mentally
feeling like a part of it. Well I finally got to start my first book
this summer. I am having a giant love for Nicholas Sparks novels
right now. I haven't seen this movie yet, wanted to read the book
first but now I can't wait to watch it when it comes out on DVD.



IMG_0604-1b Yesterday while I was working, Laykin's sweet kitty was napping beside me... IMG_0632-1b While she was napping, I was snacking... haha Do you like these? We had them in the Cayman's a few years ago and I really liked them. IMG_0662-1b Understandably, I love old cameras... My mom found these at a garage sale and I just LOVE them! Thought I would share. IMG_0647-1b IMG_0655-1b Last night L and I went out to see the pretty sunset. IMG_0692-1b IMG_0684-1b Hope you all have a great day! I can't wait for the weekend. My sweet grandma is taking us to Branson for a girls weekend. :)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive