Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer

The evening, summer light is so delish.

A month or so ago, Laykin and I decided to go out and "play" in it. Now, it's not very often that she WANTS her picture taken. She has only been in front of the camera for oooh almost 10 years now ;)

I can't believe I haven't shared these before now.

I love having the times that I can just go out, do whatever I want, play around and work for ME! Hope you enjoy :)

My favorite. This WILL be in my house.


IMG_7096-1b 1b IMG_7048-1b IMG_7017-1b IMG_6974-1b IMG_6938-1b 4b 3b 2b

1 comment:

Jonnie Fry said...

Oh My!!! I want the top picture in MY HOUSE!!! Holy cow, I wish I still lived in MH so you could take our pictures!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive