Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Random Wednesday

Hello readers!

1) Today is the FIRST day of summer break!
I plan to spend lots of time with my big 3rd grader this summer.
Uh, when did this happen??? 3rd grade! :(

2) I took L lunch for the last time as a 2nd grader on Monday. As I walked
in NWH, I was a bit sad that it would be my last time. tear

3) Does anyone watch The Voice? I so love Dia! That girl is amazing. I love
Xenia. You can check out Dia's performance here!

4) Coupons.... I am kinda getting into this. I can't wait to organize my first
"trip". ha (dork)

5) silly girl

1 b

6) L finally got her feathers today!

IMG_9506-1b

7) Loved this session last week...

IMG_8289-1b

1 b

8) This sweet baby girl was in the studio yesterday... merrrr ;)

IMG_9353-1b

9) there are still some mini session spots open in June!!
check that out here.

10) note: I will only be in the studio on TUESDAYs and WEDNESDAYs this summer so if you need me, catch me then if you can:)

1 comment:

danelle said...

O my I absolutly love the horse session!!! Those are beautiful!! Laykin is getting so big! I am in the same boat though! I have a 6th grader now:( Have a great week!!<3

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive