Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Random Wednesday

1) Summer Mini Session info!
I LOVE THESE!!!

summer minis 2011 b


June 24:
10:00
10:30
11:00 BOOKED
11:30

1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30

June 25:
10:00 BOOKED
10:30 BOOKED
11:00
11:30

1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30 BOOKED

2) Here are a couple more of Riley's Session (full post coming soon)

1 b

2 b

3) aw, my sweet girl! I can't wait until school is out so that we can spend some time
together!

we love to do puzzles.

IMG_9780-1b

IMG_5502-1b

4) My musicians ;)

music b

5) i haven't shared any recent pics of Moby in a while.... isn't he cute :)

IMG_5447-1b

6) i have so many pictures like this... just random.

misc b

7) a couple weeks ago we were over at my dads.

this is L and my dad on the golf cart... mmm,juice box!

IMG_4300-1b

and this is their doggie ;)

IMG_4305-1b

8) most of you now my best friend Jessi and that she owns the Shiny Lime/Tropical Rayz... You might even know that she carries WOODWICKS now but just incase you don't :)

when you mention that you heard about these candles on RANDOM WEDNESDAY she will take
10% OFF your WOODWICK purchase!

woodwicks b

9) Lastnight I met up with a great group of 6th graders just before their end of the year 6th grade dance! I had so much fun and can't tell you how excited I am to be able to capture this time in their lives. It makes me so excited to do these things with Laykin and her friends someday.

Riley!

2 b

and her friends! (more soon)

IMG_2631-1b

10) If you follow me on Facebook, you have probably already heard this but I am going to share it again. Yesterday I discovered that Frontline (for pets) is nearly $20 cheaper at Wal-Mart than Petco! You are thinking this is no big deal I am sure, but when I figured out that I could save $20 just like that WITHOUT even having a coupon (haha) I was pretty excited!!

11) yes there is more than a #10 this week!!

12) My friend Karla told me about this site and I wanted to share it with you all!
So much great info on it!! http://moneysavingmom.com/

13) last weekend I shot an amazing Wedding. I am so thrilled to be a part of this wonderful day, with such wonderful people.

Congrats you guys!!!

1359-1b

14) I am ending this weeks RW on a different note.
A week ago, as you all know, Joplin had a massive tornado. It being about 3 1/2 hours from here, well that really hits home. I have watched the news, seen it online and even on facebook. One of the pages that I have been following is that of Will Norton that was started by " Aunt Tracey". I know there are TONS of stories like this, so many peoples lives changed forever but this story and this kid have just touched me.
You can look the page up here

Will was coming back with his dad from his high school graduation when the tornado hit. Their hummer rolled several times and Will was pulled from the sunroof. They have been hoping to find him safe but on Saturday, they found his body.

Will was wanting to attend a college in LA to study film after high school. You can tell by his you tube videos how great of a person he was! If you have time, check them out here.

This one cracks me up!
It is just so terrible that the world lost such a great person, so many people on that day. With that being said...

15) My friend (jessi) and I have decided to collect items and take them to Joplin.
Here is a list of current things that they are needing.

* Non-Perishable Food
* First-Aid Supplies
* Trash-Bags
* Over-the-counter Medications (especially pain relievers)
* Baby Supplies such as Diapers, Wipes, Baby Food, etc.
* Dog Food
* Cat Food
* Toothpaste
* Toothbrushes
* Shampoo
* Conditioner
* Soap
* Body Wash
* Laundry Detergent
* Cleaning Supplies
* Sunscreen
* Insect Repellent
* Paper Plates
* Work Gloves
* Note: Clothing is not needed at this time.

If you could all gather $10 worth of goods, that would make such a difference to these people!
You can drop items off here @ the studio or at Tropical Rayz!
We will be making a trip up there soon!

Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive