Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, December 6, 2010

Somewhere between here and there

I am way behind on blogging. Once the next 2 weeks are over, I should be able to start getting
caught up on all the amazing sessions I have had over the past month.

And I just had to share these 2. I am trying to get their Gallery up and just LOVE
every.single.photo! They are so in love, so sweet, caring and thoughtful, beautiful, kind hearted, the kind of people you instantly love and we all want
to look like T H A T! :)

Just a sneak peek for now and oh yea CAN NOT WAIT for their Wedding in 2011!!

IMG_2755-2b

IMG_2758-1b

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive