Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Random Wednesday

Here it is, Wednesday again. This post takes up a good chunk of my day each
Wednesday. Gathering info to share, getting it all on here. It's all good
though b/c it is what completes my Wednesday :) Just like House of Pizza
with my bestie completes my Friday. Ok, so let's get this rollin'.

1) I blogged this last year but I think it was late in the season so I wanted to blog
it again. Life in Motion is a great blog with not only fabulous photography but
great ideas as well! Click here to see!
I WILL do this with Laykin this year! I will! :)

2) And while I am lovin on Life in Motion this morning...
Have you ever seen this? You can see the Stradner Family's Elf on a Shelf "Bob"
and his adventures here. It's super cute and a fun tradition to start with the kids.
Let me know if you have an Elf "show up ar your house." I would love to hear
about his or her adventures!

3) Look @ this sweet little girl that was in the studio yesterday! I was telling Laykin
about her lastnight and how I dressed her up in all kinds of things like a baby doll :)

IMG_6459-1b

IMG_6477-1b

4) Crazy, Overwhelmed, Tired, Frazzled, Thankful... That's how I feel right now.

5) MAN I love this kid!!

IMG_4578-1b

6) Who's coming to the open house??!!

HOL OPN HOSE 10 b

7) I need some easy, yummy, winter meal ideas! Any suggestions??

8) Think I am gonna order a new camera really soon! EEkkk.
Also needing a new computer BUT undecided on that one. I love the ease of my laptop
but maybe I need a desktop. Oh I don't know!
And do you really care?? NO but this is what makes this be a random post ;)

9) I love my rockin' clients! That's all :)

10) It's almost noon and I am hungry. Hm wish we had a Panera b/c a bread bowl with
some broc/ched soup would flippin rock today!

I am off to get some lunch before my 1:00!! Have a wonderful afternoon.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have the Elf on the Shelf! We got it last year for Christmas, but I think Miles is still a bit young for it so I'm using it my third grade classroom. The kids LOVE it. The look for "Buddy" every morning when they come in. So fun!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive