Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Random Wednesday

It's time for a good random wednedsay! I have some iphone photos that
I thought I would share. I am so glad to always have my phone near when
my camera can not be.

1) Like a random moment like this... If I would have said "wait, let me
grab my camera, Kevin would have said NO WAY." :) this way I can be
sneaky.

IMG_1085-1b

and my sweet girl and her big bike

IMG_1093-1b

2) Last Saturday I had a Wedding near Fort Smith. I can't wait to share
that but for now... Jaren and I were driving around when we first got there
since we were early and this was coming back from the bridge that goes to Oklahoma.

IMG_1109-1b

on the way to Greenwood for the Wedding we pass this... and I will note that
Jaren pulled her SLR out and we were past before she got it ready. Good
ol' iphone to the rescue.

IMG_1117-1b

3) Earlier this week MJ's momma brought here in for a mini session in this cute
lace outfit (more on that session soon) and sometimes you just have to do some
crazy things to get the kids to look at ya haha
So I put this tutu on my head to see what kind of looks I get and I hear a
shutter click! I was totally busted!

IMG_1127-1b

4) Idol is over. What am I going to do?! It is the only show that I watch on
a regular basis. What shows would you recommend I give a shot?
p.s. SO excited that LEE one!

5) The last day of school is tomorrow :) BOO HOO!
My baby is getting so big. It really seems like yesterday that I couldn't wait
for the day to be over so that I could see her. I still can't wait but it's not
like right when you go back to work after having them.
I really hope to have a lot of time to spend with her this summer. It will be
my first summer to be able to do that and sort of make my own schedule.
Totally stoked!

6) Those of you that have been following my blog for a while know that I do
Summer Themed Mini Sessions. Last year was all the BRIGHT and fun tires.
This year I am back at it and will be sharing more on that soon.
I can't wait!!

7) Is it crazy that I already know exactly what I am doing for this years Christmas Set?
I have it in my head and can't wait to pull it all together later this year. Last year I started
booking for Christmas in August, so in August I will have something together to email
out to everyone. Email me at jamie@lifeasaphoto.com if you are not already on the mailing
list and want to be on.

8) I am in Wedding madness right now and loving it. I have another FABO Wedding this
weekend. Do you remember this couple?! It's their big day Sunday!

IMG_7454-1b
OK! That's all I have for this week. Have a great rest of the week!!

3 comments:

Karla Thompson said...

"So You Think You Can Dance"!!!!! We are obsessed with Idol, and this just takes the place of it during the summer. We love it. :)

lara said...

agreed. so you think you can dance is my favvv! haha
but on the other note can't wait for ur summer mini sessions! think ill have to do one of the boys!

Anonymous said...

Was awesome to see Laykin riding her bike, and you got pics!! She is growing up so fast. So funny you got "YOUR" picture taken...way to go!
mommakay

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive