Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Tuesday, July 21, 2009

URBAN TIRE SESSIONS .summer fun.

here's the scoop!! email me if you have any questions. jamie@lifeasaphoto.com
these sessions will start next week and be in the evenings m-f and then
i will take 4 sessions on satuday.

IMG_0015 blog

only a limited # of sessions. book asap!!
jamie@lifeasaphoto.com

YAY. so it stopped raining long enough for me to grab up my stuff,
my always willing model and the man that says "yes, dear" when i tell
him that i want tires painted all different colors. we headed out while
there was a clearing on the radar.

IMG_0017-1b

IMG_0029-1b

IMG_0056-1b

IMG_0052-1b

IMG_0045-1b

IMG_0041-1b

IMG_0065-1b

2 comments:

Sara Schwan said...

What a GREAT idea!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! I like them...
mommakay

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive