Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, October 1, 2009

the Pierce family . Salem, MO

I met another fabulous family last weekend. I love it when right away, you have a
connection with a family. I can not wait to meet up with them again someday.
Next time, Tina tells me that she won't be as shy. ;)

Here are my fav's:

IMG_4499-1b

IMG_4509-1b

IMG_4520-1b

IMG_4557-1b

Tina~ Thank you son much! I really enjoyed spending time with your family. You kids
are so sweet. I will have the rest to you soon. Hope this keeps you satisfied for now. :)

IMG_4564-1b

IMG_4568-1b

IMG_4571-1b

IMG_4591-1b

IMG_4597-1b

IMG_4609-1b

IMG_4617-2b

IMG_4626-1b

IMG_4641b

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, I love these outdoor pictures. They are the best. What an adorable family.
good job sis...
mommakay

Tina said...

Jamie - Thanks so much, as I was anixiously awaiting. I never expected for you to work so hard and have them so fast. The first 3 were a huge tease!!! LOL That was extremely fast. I love the pics and of course now I will patiently await your finals. I am very impressed with your abilities and you have to know your blog is now checked daily!!! And will continually be checked even after my photos are gone. I am thinking seriously about a in studio Christmas session, but we'll see...Thanks again

PS HAHA Danelle I seen these before you! :0P

danelle said...

These are great!!! I have gotten you another stalker:0)hehehe I love your work and I am always impressed each time you do a session!!! Can't wait to do it again!!! Thanks again!!!

P.S.Thats okay they are your pictures Tina:0)

jamie said...

Tina~ You are the sweetest and I am so glad to have you "hangin around" now :)
I would love to see you guys for Christmas! Let me know.

Danelle~ THANK YOU xoxo

Mom~ as always, thanks for your support!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive