Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Wednesday

Oh wow. Wednesday already! Can I just say that I LOVE THIS WEATHER!
44 degrees this morning was a tad chilly, but it is going to be the perfect day!

1) This weekend we are going to LR and I am photographing my sister in law's
family. Laykin is so excited to see her cousins.

2) I am getting hooked on ETSY! and I love love love this dress!

here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=31797116

dress b

3) Friday when we left town... Jessi and I took a detour to Springfield first :)
After full bellies from Panera, a stop to Hobby Lobby... and ok ok YES we went to
STARBUCKS TOO! lol
Anyway, finally headed to Montauk... She was driving and I was tweeting :)
Carly Smithson (season 7 AI) was doing a Q&A AND guess what??? She
asnswered ME! Not once BUT TWICE! AHhhh! Can you feel the excitement?

here they are: haha

CarlySmithson lifeasaphoto@CarlySmithson when did you first come to the states
- been here since 13

CarlySmithson lifeasaphoto@CarlySmithson what's your next tat
- A chest piece of roses

4) While @ Montauk... Like I said the guys went yakin aka kayaking :)
Matt took this picture of their boats.

IMG_4704b

5) Last Call For Halloween Sessions. they will be the 2nd week of OCTOBER and
there are just a couple of spots left.

$40.00
15/20 minute sessions
2-5x7's
8- wallets (1 pose)

6) Speaking of Halloween.
This site has so many costumes. If you need one, you should check it out!

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/

btw: if you aleady have your costume... what are you going to be? and where
are you going to wear it too?

7) I am already getting ready for the new year. Lots of changes. All for the better.
New Products. New Packages. More Options. and more...
So excited to share with you all!

8) PICTURES: finally right!

My crazy child:

IMG_4709b

i believe she was trying to catch an ant. p.s. like her hair? haha

IMG_4722b

IMG_4728b

IMG_4730b

love this:

IMG_4735b

aw, so pretty:

IMG_4739b

Hope that everyone has a great wednesday!

TINA: Your pics are coming tomorrow :)

4 comments:

ksallee said...

Love Random Wednesday...I even had to read it on vacation haha

Anonymous said...

Well, glad to see that she is having fun with the headband! lol
great dress (lol)
mommakay

danelle said...

She cracks me up!!! Did you see the halo that is over head in the first one? Crazy!!!! Wait....did you do that?:0) Great pictures!!

Adrian said...

Holy smokes! I've yet to figure out what I'm going to be for Halloween, but need to figure it out soon. I signed Luke and I to volunteer at the church carnival/trunk or treat! So stoked..oh yeah and I get to bake four dozen cookies for it. :D

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive