Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, October 29, 2009

exciting stuff!!!

SO... here is the backbone to the Christmas Set. I am finishing the last of it tomorrow.
Think "A Cottage Christmas". I will be adding light blues and evergreens... so hope
that gives you an idea... I am really excited about it!

IMG_9108-1b

and just a quick couple of snapshots of the studio in progress. :)

blog studio

6 comments:

Kayleen said...

I'm so excited to see it in person!

crystal dilbeck said...

congrats girl!! how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

lookin' good!! coming together nicely!!
mommakay

ksallee said...

I LOVE IT!! It is awesome!! I can't wait to come see it!! Sorry I missed you the other day, I had stepped out of the office for a minute. :)

Anonymous said...

go nami cant wait to see it foreal
crazy amanda

Shane and Laine said...

So fun! Way to be a grown up:)

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive