Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Big News

This Random Wednesday is going to be different. I don't have a list of random things.
Instead I have some news, some BIG news. Quite a shocker I am betting...


As many of you know, I have not been doing Photography full time...
We also had a store Tropical Rayz. Well about a year and a half ago, it was time
that I start deciding what I wanted to do when I grew up haha
My BF Jessi @ the Shiny Lime (next door) and I had always talked about her
buying the store when the day came. Well the day has come. Monday was the day.
I am now a full time Photographer complete with a new studio. There will be an
Open House to come, but for now a lot of changes to adjust too. So, all sessions will
be @ the new studio located @ 707 S Baker St just off the square. We are still in the
process of getting it pretty :) and up and going, so there are BIG messes.

I couldn't be more excited that Jessi will be the new "face" of Tropical Rayz.
She knows how important the business was to me and I know that she will do
nothing short of amazing things for it.

Please bare with me during this crazy time.I am working around the clock at
every aspect to get things done.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Go Girl!!
Behind ya all the way!
Mommakay

Adrian said...

:) You guys are amazing, and I have no doubts that this is going to be a fantastic adventure for you both! I can't wait to see your studio! Hopefully for X-mas! Love ya'll!

TwoRing said...

Woot, woot! Welcome to the craziness!

Anonymous said...

that is soo awesome! im very happy for you! I wish you the best of luck and cant wait for your open house.
trina

Crystal said...

That's wonderful...I know you will do well...you are an amazing photographer!!!

danelle said...

Good for you!!!! I can't wait to see the studio (even though I never seen the first one:0))You are awesome at what you do and you so deserve this!!! So excited for the both of you!!! You women are rockstars!!!

Neva said...

OMG JAMIE!!!!!! I'm soooooooo stoked & excited for you!!!!! A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to ya girlie!!! Luv ya bunches!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive