Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Friday, July 3, 2009

{ sweet laughter }

THIS makes me happy. I think my new favorite picture of Laykin.
So fun, so innocent, so full of life! Today I am home with my girl.
We are going to clean out her mess of a room and do lunch with
Mamaw before doing fireworks this evening. I love the sound of the
cartoons... the cuddleing... the messy bedhead... just a morning
with now rushing, a day with no real agenda. I love this day~

Have a great and SAFE 4th everyone!

IMG_0083-1blog

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive