Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, July 6, 2009

{ sparklers }

I don't have ANY pictures from fireworks this year. I completely forgot
my camera for the college show but I thought that it would be ok because
I would make up for it @ the lake show. NOT! The boat wouldn't start
so we missed the fireworks on Norfork for the first time in like my whole
life... so we stayed @ the dock and swam before heading home all bummed.

Lastnight Laykin wanted to light her fireworks... so I did get some
sparkler pictures :)

fireworks blog

IMG_0145b

IMG_0150b

IMG_0147b

Hope everyone had a happy and safe Holiday~ Come on Labor Day :)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive