Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't wait to show you

I got to hang out with with some amazing people this weekend. Some GREAT friends,
a sweet couple that I have been able to watch grow into a little family and I
also got to meet a new family with the sweetest little girl that DIDN'T like
me taking her pictures :)
Full posts soon, but for now.... the fabulous people that make my life so great!

The Harbour Family:

IMG_0040-1b

Miss Pearl Harbour:

IMG_0026b

Intoducing Baby Carsyn:

IMG_0076-1b

And him and his momma and daddy:

IMG_0169-1b

The Partee Family:

IMG_0048-1b

Stay tuned for more guys... thanks so much!!

1 comment:

Jen Imus said...

Jamie - your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! It looks like you have established a great business for yourself! I will continue to follow you on your journey!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive