Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, July 27, 2009

Christmas in July

UPDATE: several weekdays and nights open for Holiday Sessions BUT
ONLY 2 WEEKEND SPOTS. I am dead serious. These things have been
goin like hotcakes today :)

I know. I know. This is insane and way to weird thinking about
Christmas right now BUT since I am getting emails already wanting
to book before it get's super busy... I thought that I had better go
ahead and post this. I don't know exactly what I am gonna do, but
I have a pretty good idea. Simple, clean, white washed old doors...
that's what is in my head so far. It will be great though, promise! :)

Here are the packages this year. I love giving you guys "options"
who doesn't like options :o) and I hear that the package idea is loved
by at least a few of you. It will be a few months before I post about
the set, but if you want to go ahead and make sure you have a spot
reserved in Novemeber for Christmas Photos, then just choose a pkg.
and all sessions require a 20% deposit to hold your spot.
Also BOOK YOUR SESSION IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS AND RECEIVE
15% OFF ANY ADDITIONAL PRINTS, CARDS, ALBUMS OR PRODUCTS
with these sessions.

EMAIL ME for more info and/or where to send payment to.
jamie@lifeasaphoto.com



Micro Christmas Sessions 2009: 30 minute sessions

the options are:
#1: 150.00
25- custom 4x5.5 flat custom cards with envelopes
2- 8x10's
5-5x7's
16- wallets

#2 : 85.00
1-8x10's
2-5x7's
8- wallets

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive