Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Monday, May 11, 2009

{Who Doesn't Love A Good Sale?}

Stand Outs are a new thing that I have been offering. They are a less expensive
alternative to Canvas Prints. I personally just happen to LOVE them.
I ordered my first one for the recent Taste Of Home Cooking Show display.
Now I am hooked on them. They are just great. So, I decided that I should not
only introduce them as a new product... but introduce them by having a
SALE. There are 3 different size options... this is just for the sale.
You can get any size you wish, but I decided to limit the options for the sale.
It will start today and last through midnight on Sunday May 17th. That gives
you a week to decided on that perfect image to hang in a special place.
These are great because they come ready to hang or you can display them on an
easel if you wish.

Prices + Sizes:

11x14 - regular 75.00 * 25% off 56.25
16x20 - regular 115.00 * 25% off 86.25
20x20 - regular 135.00 * 25% off 101.25

and here are some photos:

IMG_0348blog

IMG_0369blog

IMG_0365blog

IMG_0357blog

you can just email me with your order if you wish to order one of these.
jamie@lifeasaphoto.com


Happy Monday Everyone~

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive