Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Sunday, May 10, 2009

{I am So glad that I am Laykin's Mom}

I can't believe my baby is 6. Her first year of school is almost over.
She sometimes just calls me Mom, I want Mommy! She can do everything
by herself... even wash her hair. I guess I can just be thankful that
she still wants me to tuck her in at night. She still allows kisses and
hugs, but i do often get "mom your embarassing me..." :(

It seems like just a few days ago that I became a mom...
I absolutly HATE how time flys~
Whether she's 2, 6, 10 or 25... she will always be my baby and she
tells me that too.

Here are some quick shots I stole from my girl yesterday before our
big cookout~

IMG_0269-1blog

IMG_0278-1blog

and caily came too. the girls had their own little dinner complete with
dress up attire.

IMG_0283-1blog

today we went to the park and then to lunch.

IMG_0293-1blog

IMG_0318-1blog

IMG_0320blog

IMG_0324-1blog

IMG_0327-1blog

Laykin I love you and I am so glad that I am your Mommy.

2 comments:

Charin Adams said...

She is such a little lovely! :)
She's lucky to have a Mom that loves her so much ;)

Kayleen said...

She is adorable! I love the one with her purse hanging on her chair- Such a little lady!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive