Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Friday, August 15, 2008

spreading wings...

well friends, the time has come... i honestly dont know where
the time has gone! i know, that's what everyone says... but it
just goes by soooo fast. and this is just the beginning. today
was they day that laykin got to meet her teacher and
take her supplies. it is so real when you walk into that classroom
and her name is on stuff. you then realize, or i did, that this is for real...
they are actually planning on her coming. she had a cubby, a clothespin,
her bday was on the calender.
wow... it is so crazy b/c i remember my first day. i was terrified!
my mom lied to me! haha... she was gonna go to the cafeteria
and "fill out papers" : ) love ya mom.
and now its like dejahvoo. but worse b/c now i know that shes
gonna be mortified and thats way worse than it being me...
so, i know that its really not gonna be THATbad, but it sure as
heck seems like it is. : (
anyway... before we left today, we took a few pics...







6 comments:

themartins said...

wow hope she does good. I know Olivia still has another 2 years but she balls when we mention school. I hope she does okay and I can't believe she is that old. I remember holding her right after she was born so tiny and now she is growing up.

Charin Adams said...

Aww, she is SUCH a cutie! :)
I'm already dreading the day my baby goes to school...and she's not even two years old yet :)

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I LOVE her new bangs!!!
So cute!

Crystal said...

She is just too too cute! Love the bow in her hair. I remember when my last little one(Bree-who is not little anymore*and doesn't get to wear those cute lil bows either) went to kindergarten. Me--not her cried a big part of the day. I'm sure she will do fine! It's us poor moms that have the hardest time usually. :)

Amanda Smith said...

She is such a doll!

a mouthy irish woman? ridiculous! said...

oh my gosh! she is a big girl now! i have tissue if you need it. :)

heather o'herron

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive