Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Friday, April 5, 2013

sweetness

A few weeks ago, I asked for you guys to submit someone that you knew that had not had professional photos taken before or it had been a while. Someone hardworking, someone that they thought needed this, maybe to lift their spirits or simply provide everlasting memories for years to come. I was overwhelmed with great submissions, so many wonderful stories and people.

This year I plan to do 1 session each quarter like this. To give back. To give something to someone that is priceless. I am thankful to have this wonderful gift/job and I just feel that I need to do this.

Today, (after rescheduling a ton b/c of crazy non spring like weather lol) I met up with Sarah and her two beautiful boys. She drove from West Plains for their session after her long, hard week.

For now, I am going to share this photo. Soon I will share her story.

IMG_0227-2 copy

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive