Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, February 27, 2013

RW

Laykin has found several new cozy spots in the office/studio.

Untitled-1 copy IMG_9576-1 copy

I love that she was watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles :)

IMG_9551-1 copy IMG_9628-1 copy

I seen this on pinerest and it looked so yummy, I had to try it!

Baked Penne with Chicken, Broccoli, and Smoked Mozzarella

Here is the link: http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/01/baked-penne-with-chicken-broccoli-and-smoked-mozzarella.html

IMG_9633-1 copy IMG_9640-1 copy IMG_9641-1 copy

It was SO good! I changed a few things on mine to our likings but yum! Hope that you have a wonderful day. I have to go cuddle my sick girl now. ;)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive