Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012, that's a wrap!

Woah, I still can't believe that another year has came and gone. 2013... wow. That's the first time I have typed that. It looks so much more "futuristic" than 2012 :) I hope that you all had a wonderful time celebrating the new year. We had the perfect, quiet evening at home. We let Laykin have her best friend over and we celebrated 9 and 10 year old style :)

2012 was such a wonderful year. Thanks to all of my wonderful clients. I have been lucky enough to meet some really awesome people this year through my insane 153 Sessions, 14 Weddings and 3 Marvelous! Mag shoots! What a busy and amazing year it was! I can't wait to see you all again and meet all of the new clients headed my way in 2013!

And as for that tease pic I posted on Facebook last week??!!

WE ARE BUILDING A HOME STUDIO!!!
I am oh. so. stoked about this! That big word for 2013 is SIMPLIFY!
More on this soon ;)

and a sneak of the last 2012 wedding!

1b

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive