Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Saturday, July 7, 2012

Anyone there...?

Where to start? While visiting with my sister in law yesterday, (who is here visiting from Texas) she said "you could blog every now and then... that's how I feel like I know you." Whoops. :)

I have to admit, posting on Facebook really quick is SO MUCH EASIER and I have gotten so used to it that I have neglected my blog for some time now. I just assumed anyone that checks my blog, probably checks my Facebook page. Welp, Laine proved that one wrong ;) So I will try very hard to get back to the blog.

Since Laine is the one that prompted this little "discussion" (hehe) I will start by posting a few images from her sweet maternity session. She and Shane (my step-bro) are expecting their first baby (GIRL)in October! I am super excited for them!

Laykin said "I can't wait for Christmas!" Not for the presents but because that's when they will come up again and she will get to play with baby Quinn :) oh.so.sweet.

1b IMG_6267-1b IMG_6236-1b IMG_6434-1b IMG_6425-1b IMG_6390-1b hello gorgeous! ) IMG_6381-1b IMG_6378-1b IMG_6329-1b IMG_6321-1b IMG_6296-1b

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Laine, you look BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait for baby Quinn to arrive!! These pictures turned out perfect!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive