Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, February 29, 2012

RW!

Hello there :)

What a beautiful 70 degree day! I have the studio door open and am loving it.

I woke to the storm last night like many and was so sad to hear that Branson had been hit by a tornado. Such a great town and a mini vacation spot for many communities around us. Those who are involved are in my thoughts today.

Well I am super excited about these flash drives. I have been considering replacing Wedding DVD's with these...

IMG_9296-1b

I love this new frame that came in this week. This color is one of my favorites. It is called Maritime Blue.

IMG_9317-1b

Easter Mini Sessions!

I sent out a newsletter about these sessions earlier this week (you can sign up for newsletters at the top of the blog)!

Little sneak peeks of what they will look like.

IMG_9318-1b

IMG_9299-1b

IMG_9305-1b

There are 2 options for the Easter sessions.
1) 75.00
Session Fee
1-8x10
2-5x7's
8 wallets

2) 175.00
Session Fee
Digital Files

You can email for times spots! They will be March 16th and 17th!



Hope that you all have a wonderful Wednesday :)
xo

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive