Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random Wednesday

Well hello :)

What a beautiful, sunny day in Northern Arkansas. Feels more like early Spring rather than Winter... but as we all know, tomorrow is a different story. That's the weather here.

So I am T R Y I N G really hard to do paperwork today. UGH I don't like this part.
It is tax time though so I am (NEW YEARS GOAL) trying to stay ahead of things.
I decided just to count up just how many Sessions and Weddings went through here in 2011.
I was bored :-)

I think I have found the reason that I feel like I am in a hampster wheel sometimes.
160 Sessions and 14 Weddings! Now I am super thankful to all of my wonderful, wonderful
clients but GEESH. That explains the chaos.

So guess what?! I am going to try to cut back on just a few of those sessions this year.
I would love to take on more Weddings and less sessions. We will see :)

I do have to tell you HOW EXCITED I am about IDOL starting next Wednesday! I can also
tell you that my husband however... not so excited :D

There are so many things that I want to get accomplished this year. Some that are leftovers from
last year, hehe. I have an ongoing list on my phone that keeps up with all of these things and ideas.
One major leftover from last year is to GET ORGANIZED! At home as well as at the Studio and also just life in general. I feel so scattered a lot of the times so I really would love to get that squared away.

Some other things on my list are: (because I know that you all really care) :)
-Get the dressing room done! Gosh, 2 years now? hm
-Paint the front room of the Studio WHITE! Yes, white.
-FINALLY decide on and KEEP a logo! I am terrible at changing my mind. I really need this one done asap.
-Giant flat screen for my clients to view their amazing images on!
-NEW WEBSITE!
-and blog!
-Do lots of Giveaways yay!
-do Secret Santa for a deserving child (or 2)
-Cut my editing time in half
-Don't work from home at night. This is a big one. My family needs this more than I do :)
-Cut down my coffee intake. Uh. Hate this but am doing so well!!
-Give a few awesome tips. $ ya'll :)
-Go to Silver Dollar City in the Spring. My poor child doesn't get to do much in the Spring b/c I am usually crazy busy.
-Surprise my husband with a fun trip! Although it's small, this is already in the works ;) he is going to be stoked!
-See my Grandparents more often. I am SO lucky to have all of my grandparents and I really need to spend more time with them all!
-Help my brother out just because, like pay one of his bills or something fun without him knowing.
I have a pretty amazing little brother :)
-My mom. There is nothing that I could do for her to let her know how much she means to me and to all of our family. I will try though.
-Teach my intern as much as I possibly can in the next 5 months.
-Play with Laykin more.

Ok this went on way more than I meant haha. Sorry about that :) Well, it is RW... the only day that
I can get away with that.

I hope that you all have the best year. Really, I do. Smile always and let everyone know how much you love them!! Thanks for reading. Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive