Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Random Wednesday

This week's RW is a project for you :) If you haven't done this before.

Before we start to take our tree down, I did this.

Made a little lens hood for my lens and I used a 50mm on this. You can make any shape
that you want but I just did a heart. Took about 2 minutes and I know, nice tape job :)
Get creative with it!

IMG_7674-1b

I switched to manual focus and my settings were @ f1.8, 1/200, iso 640.

IMG_7647-1b

Kinda fun :)

and a little layering for fun.

IMG_7647-2b

Post yours on my facebook wall! I want to see!

and after I did mine, I found this way detail (much better than mine ha) blogpost that makes me
want to redo mine!

Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive