Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Valentine Mini Sessions!

For a few months now, I debated over doing themed mini sessions after this year. I have come to the conclusion though that I really love doing these. I love being able to be creative but also to be able to offer my clients great sessions at a very discounted price.

These Valentine mini sessions are so great great b/c they are quick and easy for the kids. They will be simple and great for boys and girls. Once I get my Christmas Set out of the way, I will be bringing back the plain white seemless background that I had a few years ago and these super cute, quilted hearts will be strung in layers to create this simple and oh so cute Vday look :)

vday 2012

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive