Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Wednesday

Hello Lovelies.

I just got back from having lunch with my sweet girl. Her little friend, Ella Grace, had lunch with us too. They are so cute :)

Anyway, she left me this little note this morning so that I wouldn't forget. hehe

z3

I also thought that I would share this cute bracelet that she made for me:

z1

ok so I am really trying to not get sucked into the Pintrest thing but I do get on there every now
and then. When I find something I like, I just take a snapshot from my phone.... not really sure why, but maybe it's my inspiration to do some of the things that I have been wanting to do.

here are a few:

if I had a spare closet, I would TOTALLY do this!

z5

and gosh I love this! will be doing it!

z6

and up last, love this and trying to decide what to do with it. i love the font and everything about it!

z4

something else that I am stoked about??! hehe ;)

z2

and Thanksgiving! I can't wait! A whole week at home w/ my girl. Yes, I will still be working...
just from home as much as possible that week. We hope to fit in Silver Dollar City too before it get's FREEZING cold.

lastly I am SO.FRIGGIN.EXCITED. about Breaking Dawn tomorrow night! eeeek!!
is anyone else going to the midnight show!!??

Happy Wednesday! Stay cozy :)

xo



No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive