Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random Wednesday.... on Thursday! (again)

So I guess I really forgot that yesterday was Wednesday. The days come and go so fast.... it's easy to let one get by without knowing ;)

This will be my attempt at a quick RW, on Thursday and before I head out to get L.

BUUUURRRRRR! It is freezzzzzing in AR today!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Halloween. Today I am sharing my sweet, spider,
princessy, not really sure what to call Laykin's costume BUT she rocked it! I think this is my favorite so far.

IMG_6914-1b

IMG_6907-1b

IMG_6913-1b

IMG_6917-1b

IMG_6933-1b

then an after thought.... WEB ON THE FACE! Oh yes!

IMG_6967-1bb

and then her with mr. J himself aka Seahorse ;)

1b


Enjoy your day. Grab a warm cup of something yummy and cozy up on the couch... Think of me while doing so ;)

xo

2 comments:

Jaren said...

LOL!!! LOVE L's hair!!?! Seahorses forevah!!

danelle said...

O she did totally rock that costume!! I love it!! Her hair, the outfit, and the web! WONDERFUL!! O and that is the cutest seahorse I have ever seen!!!:)

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive