Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Random Wednesday

I'm not really sure how many blog readers I still have since I have been TERRIBLE
at blogging lately :(

Fall is here and I love it! The weather, the chilly mornings, the smell of cider, colorful leaves, PUMPKINS, great movies, cappuccinos, blowing leaves and the smell of leaves burning... ahhhh, fall..... how i love the.

We carved pumpkins last weekend... I just realized that I didn't upload the after pics of them but I can always toss that in next week.

Here is L and her ... mess?? ;)

Untitled-1 b

and Kevins pumpkin haha he likes Jack a bit. Do you know who Jack is??

IMG_4260b

What are your favorite fall/halloween movies? I love them all!! We pretty much watch ABC Family every night this time of year and ya know what??? I am already SUPER excited about 25 days of Christmas starting Nov 20!!

Short and sweet but it's a blog post ;)

Happy Wednesday lovelies :)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive