Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, September 29, 2011

RW

1) Yesterday I babysat my best friends baby boy (Jackson) and I forgot how busy
babies keep you :)

Look how sweet he is...

IMG_4292-1b

2) The Calender Sale is going to end tomorrow night, so you have today and tomorrow to get yours at the sale price. They are great holiday gift ideas! $25!!

1 b

3) A few nights ago, Laykin asked me to come and lay down with her in her bed because she wanted to talk. She was rattling on and then she says " Mommy, I love you and Daddy and Moby and Chloe more than ice cream, popsicles, rice crispie treats and mashed potatoes." Gosh, we sure are loved ;) She cracks me up!

4) I am just about ready to get started on the "Narnia Winter Wonderland" theme for this years Christmas/Holiday Sessions!! I am excited, it looks great in my head ;)

5) This sweet couple came up from central Arkansas over the weekend... I am SO excited for their Wedding next May!

IMG_4013-1b

*their full post coming soon!


That's all I have for this week... a day late and a little short :D

1 comment:

Jonnie Fry said...

A Narnia Christmas theme? Oh if I lived in Arkansas! Eeep.

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive