Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Wednesday.... on Thursday :)

Since I never got the chance yesterday to post RW, thought I would just do it today!

1) I meant to post this last week... This nice card was in our mailbox when we got home from vacation. Professional Travel has always been great!

IMG_1018-1b

2) We also went to the Shell Factory in Fort Meyers and we always have to get in the little photo booth :)

IMG_1021-1b

3) GUESS WHAT!!!! David Cook in STL next month! Woooot! Do you even know how excited I am?!

IMG_1022-1b

4) While I was in Mexico for a Wedding in July, Laykin had made me a "list" of things that she wanted while I was there haha and these was on her list!

IMG_1010-1b

5) Tuesday I just could not figure out why the mail man didn't take my mail!
This Wednesday morning... I figured it out :)
(this pic is really small, from my phone)

photo

6) I shared these on Facebook recently but wanted to share here to for those of you that may not have FB. These new calenders are so cute! It is a 10x10 and for a limited time you can order one for $25! They are great christmas ideas!

1 b

7) Are you a SENIOR this year!? I am booking Spring Sessions now! Don't wait too long to book yours.

8) With that being said... I am now booking January-March Sessions.
You can email me jamie@lifeasaphoto.com to get your sessions booked.

9) I got my first order of Christmas Cards in for a Client last week. If you have already had a session and know that you will want cards, this is a great time to go
ahead and get them ordered before I get crazy busy with them later on.

10) Anyone watch the X Factor lastnight? What are your thoughts? Did you miss Simon?
And what about the new Two and Half Men? Do you like the changes there?? I missed that one so I will have to catch it next time.

Give me your thoughts and have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive