Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Sunday, August 14, 2011

still alive

This summer has been great and crazy too. I have been the worst ever @ blogging.
Facebook has just been easier to keep updated it seems like.
Anyway, school starts this coming Wednesday and I PROMISE to get back to blogging
A N D even Random Wednesday! Crazy, I know!

I had so.many.plans for this summer! Hardly anything is checked off my list :( I really
just don't know where the summer went. Out goes the Summer of 2011.

Anyway, just wanted to check in with anyone that still comes around :( I promise, I will
be back soon.

And I can't post w/o a photo... this super sweet baby girl was in the studio last week.

IMG_6191-1b

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive