Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, August 24, 2011

RW!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

I hope that your week is fantastic. With it being August 24th... I am starting to get
the FALL bug! I absolutely love fall. Favorite time of year. I love the crisp mornings,
the colors, mums, pumpkins and gourds, fall parties @ laykin's school, fall sessions, blowing leaves, open windows, cider, orange, halloween, thanksgiving and all the fabulous movies on in October and then all the holiday movies at Christmas time. I love going to Silver Dollar City to see the lights, freezing, having hot coco and that FREEZING ride back to the car. I love the snow, the pure silence that it brings.... ah, yep. I'm ready!

1) I just got the Lowe's Creative Ideas fall edition and it has some great ideas for making your home full of fall beauty. That's what just did it... I am so ready!

2) I can not believe how big my girl is. Big enough that have REAL textbooks and even
an assignment book! Wow, were big time now.

IMG_8779-1b

3) and her choice for library checkout this week! mamaw will be proud ;)

IMG_8780-1b

4) REO is going to be @ Veda Sheild! What! haha My dad took me to see them when I was
like.... 12. Loved it. Wonder if L would want to go... probably now, they sound nothing like Justin Bieber. They are the radio right now... and I am singing OUT LOUD!!! Yes....

5) I thought that this was ironic... My old tags on top and new ones that came in last week...

tags b

6) Next week we are leaving for Florida. A 10 day trip to Disney, Destin, my uncles and more... We are so excited. L is reallllly excited! Here is the count down.

IMG_8777-1b

7) This past year when Laykin was in 2nd grade, they planted flowers for their momma's for Mother's Day. Well hers is still doing great! This is it's 2nd bloom. She loves watching it grow.

IMG_8788-1b

8) Kelly Clarkson has a new album coming out in October AND she has started a girl band too! That should be fun. Can't wait to check both of those out.

9) My sweet girl doing her homework Monday night. She was so excited to have homework again! haha

IMG_8773-1b

10) just because... it makes me laugh.

IMG_8802-1b

11) While I was taking a pic of the flower, Laykin's kitty (chloe) came over to check it out. Pretty sure she has her tongue sticking out at me just a bit ha

IMG_8792-1b

12) If/When you have a moment, check out this link. Grab a tissue, you will need it.
Such a great thing though.

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a comment if you still enjoy Random Wednesday.

3 comments:

Ashley Ricardo said...

I love RW! :)

Adrian said...

I LOVE you! :D I can't wait to see ya'll next may. ;)

Anonymous said...

Her Mammaw is ALWAYS proud!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive