Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Wednesday

1) Today was the first day of school, back to our normal routine. I am thankful for that. I love the
summer and working from home to be with my girl but I am glad to have our normal'ness' back!
2) That also including RW!!

3) My sweet girl, the big 3rd grader!

IMG_7648-1b

4) This day has been... gosh, I don't even know. Emotional I guess. Not only do I have a 3rd grader but... uh, here goes. It's my 30th BIRTHDAY! That was hard. To write that. OHMYGOSH! I am 30 years old. When did this happen?
I remember thinking that there was NO WAY that I would eeeever to live to be THIS old!
When you are 5 or even 8, 30 is SO OLD. Well I am there now and I guess it's not as old as I
once thought. So today, I turn the big 3-0 and send a big 3rd grader off to school.

5) I was happy to peal this off the door this morning.

IMG_7465-1b

6) My bestie made these yummy cake pops for my bday! Red Velvet!

IMG_7639-1b

7) A couple of weeks ago when I got back from Mexico, this was on my bulletin board. It made
me smile :) Whatever I can do for ya J.

IMG_7643-1b

8) I am just so thankful to everyone that I know. Friends or just people that I "pass by" in my life. I have had over 160 birthday wishes on my facebook page! WOW guys thanks! That has made this day great!

9) This sweet little handsome man was in the studio today... (more to come)

IMG_7516-1b

10) Thank you all so much for being great RW readers! Now to get ready for next weeks post!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Random Wednesday!! xoxo
~j

Jaren said...

MMMUUUUAHHHHH!!! Are there any cake balls left?!? ;) Oh, and at least you've got a few more years until you're "30-something!"

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive