Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, June 15, 2011

RW [sorta]

For Random Wednesday this week I am just posting my availability through the summer and fall. Crazy, I know but it's really booking up. So here is what I have open for
sessions through the Fall. This also includes my annual Christmas Sessions.

July:
21st
26th
28th

August: There are still several spots in August.
9th
10th
16th
23rd
24th
30th
31st

September:
13th
15th
20th
22nd

October:
4th
5th
12th

CHRISTMAS SESSIONS WILL BE IN OCTOBER!
18th, 19th and 20th
23rd
25th, 26th and 27th

November:
No more Christmas Sessions

Now, if you have a newborn session coming up, don't worry. I have set aside
time for my newborns :)
I also have a couple more mini session ideas that I may try and work in this summer!

email me to book your session jamie@lifeasaphoto.com

and what's a post with out a photo :) these 2 were married over the weekend!

IMG_0203-1b

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive