Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Mini Sessions!!

I love me some themed mini sessions. I seriously lay awake at night thinking up
ideas, big dork... yes, I know.

When I found these awesome pin wheels, the "wheel" in my head started spinning.
Picture these in jars of candy, suitcases to sit on, your little cutie(s) in
the bright green summer backdrop with the warm summer sun. I can't wait!!
As soon as I can, I will post some photos so that you don't have to "picture" it :)

Anywho... These are 1 day mini sessions set for June 4th (Saturday). The rain date
will be June 25th in case we get a soaker that day. I am going to a throwback feel...
Matilda Jane would be AMAZING for these. Be creative, look on etsy. Ties for boys,
think "the notebook"... Even a bow tie or cute little hat. Crimp your daughter hair,
even a cute little swimsuit would be fitting.

Details:

June 4
$75.00

15-20 Minute Sessions
5-5x7 prints included
*Kids only (add $10 per kiddo after 3)
$30 deposit due @ booking and remainder due the day of the session

Times available are:
10:00
10:30
11:00
11:30
1:00
1:30
2:00
2:30

email to book. jamie@lifeasaphoto.com















Happy Wednesday :)

1 comment:

Dee said...

Looks like my pinwheels!!! OMG!!! Im getting so excited. the props are gonna carry you away!!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive