Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RW!

Hello all! It is Wednesday once again.

1) Lookie @ what I ordered!

jm

I can't wait to get it! Anyone else want to do this with me??

2) Mud Pies :)

a week or so ago, we were outside... Kevin was grilling and Laykin... well she was playing in the dirt. That soon became mud.

mud b

and then came the flowers...

from this.

IMG_6313-1b

to this.

IMG_6350-1b

there is soap in this mud mix too, not sure why. ha

3) oh my.... so Laykin has forever wanted 'the bunny suit' from " A Christmas Story".
She mentions it ALL THE TIME, like realllly wants it. So.

you can't even imagine how thrilled she was!

bunny b

4) WHO IS GOING TO WIN IDOL TONIGHT!!!??? can i get a LAUREN ALAINA! ;)

5) I am so excited about all of my wonderful Weddings this year. These next few weekends are insane and I love it. Last weekend I was in Jonesboro for the Mooney Wedding and this weekend I am headed to Arkadelphia for the Denton Wedding!! Can't wait!

6) Are you getting married in 2012? If so, you may want to get on the books if your date is still
open. I am already booking next year and the inquiries are coming in heavy.

7) Hm.... I am at a loss now on my "stuff to talk about". I really only had 1-3 planned ;)

8) The tornado's have just been insane lately. I just can't imagine. So many people are having to
go through this, missing kids, pets, no home... their lives just completely uprooted. Makes me sad.

9) The rain has sure been tough on Spring sessions. I have NEVER had to reschedule so many shoots, so many times.

10) Back to work! :) Happy Wednesday!! Leave me some love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for RW!!! I love it!!
Rebecca

Kayleen said...

Where did you find that bunny suit! Hilarious! Mud pie making was my favorite childhood activity <3

jamie said...

YAY! :) Isn't it cute!! lol

Karla said...

I just love RW!!! thanks for keeping it going!!

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive