Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random Wednesday

Since I am so far behind on blogging, I have decided to post what I have been
up to for RW this week...
If you follow me on Facebook, you have probably already seen these :)

The bed sessions... I L O V E T H E S E!

My girl:

bed 1

IMG_5493-1b

and here are just some random photos from sessions over the past few days...

IMG_6157-1b

IMG_4723-1b

IMG_5140-1b

IMG_3747-1b

IMG_4624-1b

the outdoor boudoir series is coming!!!!

IMG_6917-1b

l o v e this and ordered a large print for the studio that should be here tomorrow!
eeek!

IMG_6063-1b

IMG_7868-1b

I have had some super cute kiddo's lately and fabulous sessions! Thanks to all of
you wonderful readers and my lovely clients :) xoxo and happy wednesday!
Can't wait for AI tonight!!

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive