Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, March 2, 2011

RW!

I am ready for today's post! I have done my homework :)
Let's get started!

1) Wowsers, it's March! AND super excited b/c daylight savings begins next Sunday!
Love that. Spring Sessions, begin! :)

2) I seen this on Yahoo! earlier this week. It made me sad, sad that that generation
is now gone.

(Charles Town, WV) -- The last surviving U.S. veteran of World War One has died. Frank Buckles passed away peacefully Sunday in his Charles Town, West Virginia home. He was 110-years-old.

3) This made me happy today :) This is what I call "good mail". thanks dee!
Can't wait until their Wedding!!

joeanddee card b

4) I don't watch Oprah much but it just happened to be on yesterday when I turned on the TV
and it was about talented kids. They were all great but there was this one kid on there that I
really thought was great and what was even greater was who showed up to meet him! I just
LOVE when these busy artists take time to make a kids day! I was grinning ear to ear and I
truly hope this kid goes far with his career, he deserves it!

Check out the clip here. so great!! (i am ear to ear again ;)

5) Aw, love these super cute little note cards...

note cards

6) And this is what the studio looks like when I am done with a newborn session.
A total mess! I just toss things all over the place haha and have a little laundry to do after ;)

IMG_7581b

7) That was after Miss Anistyn's session yesterday... what a cutie!

IMG_7548-1b

8) ooooo I have a new logo!!

laap log final JPEG

that is why you are seeing that new little birdie on pics :)

9) Easter Mini Sessions dates have been released!! Here are the details.
One day only!

easter minis 2011

10) A little more on the easter sessions.... colors will be brighter rather than pastels.
I am really excited about all of the things I have gathered for it! Teal, vintage sheek!
Yellow and a Salmon color would look GREAT with it! Be creative.
Here are a few things that would really make your session stand out!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/68862297/new-fun-collection-shabby-chic-fabric

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65933160/little-guy-necktie-tie-multistripe-2t-4t

http://www.etsy.com/listing/69078539/little-guy-easter-spring-necktie-tie

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65080573/new-urban-vintage-couture-silk-and-lace

http://www.etsy.com/listing/63901049/satin-edged-princess-tutu-3t-6-years

http://www.etsy.com/listing/61907462/new-vintage-couture-shabby-chic-satin

11) Just going to add that IDOL is rockin this season!!
Love Paul, Tim and Casey!!!

Who's your fav guy??

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive