Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RW

Happy Wednesday!

1) Wow!

GREYSON CHANCE is amazing! Loved him when I first seen him on Ellen and he is just
amazing!

2) This sweet baby girl was in the studio yesterday. I will be blogging more from her
session soon.

1 b

3) I am super excited for Idol tonight and the TOP 20 tomorrow night!!
I am excited to pick my fav's. I have several that I love but try to wait until it gets a little
narrowed down to pic favs.
Do you already have favorites?? I want to hear :)

4) Do you follow my photography page on Facebook? If not, you should!

5) I think it's tacos for dinner tonight. I really am in a funk with cooking :( It just isn't my
favorite and I feel like I cook the same 7-10 thinks.
I think I need some help! Any suggestions on your favorite yummy dinner would be
greatly appreciated.

6) Laykin is now a "super reader" at school! She is pretty dang excited and so am I!!

7) I think that's gonna be it... Dinner is needing finished, homework is needing done and the
laundry is calling my name :(

Have a wonderful evening all of my wonderful readers ;) xo!

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive