Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RW

1) SNOW SNOW SNOW - I am so tired of you. I can. not. wait. until the nicer weather next
week!

2) Here are a few pictures of last Friday's snow... ( today's pics are still on my camera )

IMG_1802-1b

snow 1b

IMG_1211-1b


3) The 100th Day of School was last week and Laykin had to make a poster of 100 things.
She stole some buttons from her Mamaw. ;)

IMG_1219-1b

4) Sweet girl. Notice her "hair piece"...

IMG_1202-1b

5) Baby Jackson ;)

IMG_1756-1b

IMG_1755-1b

IMG_1748-1b

6) Laykin has always been concerned about less fortunate children and children with
cancer. A couple of weeks ago she start collecting pennies. Here is her starting bag :)
Such a big heart!

IMG_1199-1b

7) watching the new Nanny McPhee! Thank you Netflix.

8) Just can't wait to see the 60 degree weather next week. eeek!!

9) This looks amazing!

10) If you know me or have followed my blog for very long you know that I have this crazy
crush on David Cook.... well I came across this post yesterday on Joseph Llanes's blog ;)

and there I leave you... it's AMERICAN IDOL time!!
Who are your fav's so far??

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive