Pay on your Session, Prints and Products or Wedding here:

Sign up for the Newsletter!



News...

booking 2013 + 2014 weddings and 2013 sessions now!

email for dates jamie@lifeasaphoto.com




Thursday, February 17, 2011

RW [a day late]

As I sat down to do RW last night, my computer decided not to cooperate but things are good
now. ;) here we go...

1) so crazy that last week we have this...

laykin snow 1 b

and this week it's super nice out and currently almost 70 degrees!

2) Today I noticed moths, a fly AND even a wasp! Spring is near, I just know it!!

3) I am getting ready for a small group of women to come in this afternoon for a little session to help them learn a little more about their cameras!

4) Little J was even enjoying the weather over the weekend :)

IMG_2725-1b

5) and a couple more of sweet Jackson... don't you just love him!?

IMG_1844-1b

jackson 1b

6) I need to blog this sweet babies session!

IMG_2775-1b

7) And have another newborn session in the morning!

8) My sweet girl :)
I love her!

IMG_2133-1b

she left me a note in her lunchbox yesterday that said "mommy did you know you are the best?"
hehe love it!

9) Spring Sessions are booking like crazy. I think this weather has something to do with it ;)

10) FYI: Now booking for the Summer Outside Boudoir Series... you can email for more info.
jamie@lifeasaphoto.com

HAPPY Spring like day :)

No comments:

WeddingWire

Read all of our Wedding Photography Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Blog Archive